- EXE50 comes with a bag and side dish container
- The hi-tech version of a brown paper bag, insulated, protective and compartmentalised.
- This stainless steel food jar is vacuum insulated so it keeps foods (or beverages) hot or cold for hours.
- Durable and sanitary 18/8 stainless steel construction will not rust, tarnish or stain and will not leak harmful chemicals.
- Tight -fitted lid has a gasket that seals lid to minimize leaks and maximize heat retention.
- It has a unique lid designed with a vent that allows users to release the pressure inside to make the lid easier to open when the food jar contains hot foods or beverages.
- A wide opening of 2 and one half inches makes it easy to fill and clean and allows user to eat directly out of the jar.
- Eliminates the use of wasteful disposable containers, or the use of a microwave or refrigerator
- Dimples on the lid make it easier to grab and open
- Clear-coated finish reduces fingerprints and makes cleanup easy
- BPA free container
- Good for hot meals, soups, oatmeal, cold desserts and beverages and more
- Slick steel finish interior resists corrosion and repels stains
- Type - Food jars
About the brand: Zojirushi (pronounced ‘zoh-jee-roo-shee’) began in Japan in 1918 as a manufacturer of hand-blown glass vacuum bottles. Today, Zojirushi' s product line extends to high-end small appliances such as rice cookers, bread makers and coffee makers, high quality vacuum insulated products like vacuum bottles, lunch jars and carafes, commercial restaurant and coffee equipment. In the past few years, Zojirushi has enhanced the focus on design and how appliances fit into everyday lives with the introduction of a variety of new products. The name Zojirushi means "Elephant brand” in Japanese.
Size 17 oz. (0.5 L) -
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -6".
- Overall Width - Side to Side: -3.625".
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: -3.625".