Order On WhatsApp
- Stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for 6 hours. Heat Retention 87°C @ 1 hr. / 70°C @ 6 hrs. Cold retention: 8.8°C at 6 hrs
- 480 ml capacity with 1.5" opening which accommodates full size ice cubes.
- Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally
- Whole body is washable. Stopper disassembles for thorough cleaning
- Made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel. Durable and sanitary with non-stick coating made of PTFE which is easy to clean.
WHAT IS VACUUM INSULATION?
Vacuum means the air between the outer and inner layers of stainless steel has been removed to create a vacuum insulation. It blocks heat from transferring through air (conduction). Zojirushi vacuum insulation also features a copper or aluminum layer tightly wrapped around the outside of the inner stainless steel layer. This copper or aluminum layer reflects heat (radiation), further minimizing the temperature change of your drink. Lastly, heat is blocked from escaping through the opening (convection) with a tightly closed lid.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zojirushi (pronounced ‘zoh-jee-roo-shee’) began in Japan in 1918 as a manufacturer of hand-blown glass vacuum bottles. Today, Zojirushi' s product line extends to high-end small appliances such as rice cookers, bread makers and coffee makers, high quality vacuum insulated products like vacuum bottles, lunch jars and carafes, commercial restaurant and coffee equipment. In the past few years, Zojirushi has enhanced the focus on design and how appliances fit into everyday lives with the introduction of a variety of new products. The name Zojirushi means "Elephant brand” in Japanese.